Terms and Conditions of Trading
Terms and Conditions of Trading
Making a purchase from AJP Electrical Limited
- A notice or order summary will appear on your web browser including information from our partner SagePay when you submit an order with AJP Electrical Limited. The summary contains important information such as a description, price and delivery charges of the good or services ordered. AJP Electrical Limited suggests that you print off a hard copy of the notice or save a copy to your hard drive for your own records.
- AJP Electrical Limited will not be obliged to supply the goods or services submitted in your order until you have received an e-mail from us accepting your order ("Order Confirmation").
However, in the event the goods or services are listed on AJP Electrical Limited site at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from its suppliers but AJP Electrical Limited have accepted your order before the discrepancy is noticed, AJP Electrical Limited shall e-mail you to ask whether you are willing to pay the correct price for the goods or services ordered.
If you are unwilling to pay the correct price AJP Electrical Limited reserves the right to cancel the contract immediately without any liability to you.
- If AJP Electrical Limited exercises its right to cancel a contract it will immediately issue a credit to your debit or credit card account if it has already made a charge to your card before cancelling your order. OR AJP Electrical Limited will charge your debit or credit card if the item is out of stock and on pre-order and then send the goods to you once they are back in stock. A note in the checkout will indicate if an item is out of stock and on pre order.
- In the event that the goods ordered by you are not available AJP Electrical Limited reserves the right to provide you with goods of a similar quality and specification and will inform you of such in the Order Confirmation.
- If you wish to return an item please see our returns policy
- Please be aware although we have very thorough quality control checks on all our products and use the best possible materials - due to the nature of the products it is impossible to get 100% success rate please allow for a small percentage of non working items in the price, whilst these are very rare we must make our customers aware of the fact they need to budget for a small percentage of faulty items in the price
- AJP Electrical Limited will not cover the postage cost outside the UK should there be any warranty issues.
Cookies/ IP Address
We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
From time to time, AJP Electrical Limited will run promotions and special offers. These offers will use special codes that can be redeemed to get discounts and cashback on various products and services provided by AJP Electrical Limited.
Offer codes will be given in various different ways and will be valid for the period of time specified by AJP Electrical Limited.
AJP Electrical Limited reserves the right to cancel or end or amend the offer at anytime it sees fit even if this is before the advertised offer end date.
Offer codes can only be redeemed once per person and only for one of the products or services for which the code has been allotted to.
For discounts on goods in the AJP Electrical Limited online store, the offer code can be redeemed once by the store account holder and the offer will be automatically applied during checkout by adding the offer code to the discount code box. If for any reason you forget to input the offer code during checkout and purchase the goods without the offer being applied, inform AJP Electrical Limited by emailing email@example.com or call 07766341894 within 48 hours of purchasing the item and we will apply the offer to your purchase and refund you the offer amount.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
Delivery times quoted are estimates only, and AJP Electrical Limited shall not be liable for any delays caused except to the extent caused wilfully or negligently by AJP Electrical Limited. Please see our delivery policy.
You have the right to cancel any contract either:
- Within 2 days(48 hours) from the date of delivery if AJP Electrical Limited has supplied goods to you; or
- Within 2 days(48 Hours) from the date AJP Electrical Limited sent you the Order Confirmation if AJP Electrical Limited has contracted to supply services to you, provided that AJP Electrical Limited has not started to provide those services before the expiry of the cancellation period.
- The cancellation notice should be sent by e-mail to AJP Electrical Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org and must state your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the order number or invoice number of the cancelled contract. Attaching the Order Confirmation AJP Electrical Limited originally sent you will also assist AJP Electrical Limited in processing your cancellation as quickly as possible. [The order number is stated in the Order Confirmation e-mailed to you on AJP Electrical Limited`s acceptance of your order.]
- Where AJP Electrical Limited have supplied goods to you, you must take reasonable care of the goods in your possession pending their return to AJP Electrical Limited. AJP Electrical Limited will only accept the returned goods in their original packaging and in saleable condition. The 2 day period will allow you to use the goods to make sure you are happy with them. Any returned items should be thoroughly cleaned and repackaged in the original packaging. We ask that all items are used only for what they are designed to be used for, as unfortunately if a returned unwanted item shows signs of misuse or damage that we would not expect from general use, refunds will not be able to be given.
- You must return the goods to AJP Electrical Limited by registered post or similar within five days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays - as these are the times AJP Electrical Limited will attempt delivery on orders too) from the date of the Cancellation Notice. AJP Electrical Limited can arrange for the collection of unwanted items within the two day period, or you can choose to return the item yourself in which case the postage cost will be refunded to you. Please note that we ask that you discuss your courier options with AJP Electrical Limited before returning an item as we can only refund the cost of shipping on certain economy courier services.
- Once AJP Electrical Limited has received the returned goods and satisfied itself that you have complied with cancellation policy clause 3, it will send you confirmation by e-mail that the return of the goods has been accepted by AJP Electrical Limited and will immediately make a refund of the contract price to your debit or credit card used to purchase the goods. Further information can be found on the website.
- When you receive goods purchased from AJP Electrical Limited you find your goods to be faulty or damaged i.e no power, broken parts etc, you can return the item for a full refund or exchange. Please be aware that all items are thoroughly, visually inspected before packaging to ensure that no items are damaged.
- You must notify AJP Electrical Limited of the fault and include any supporting documentation that you think will be helpful by emailing email@example.com within 2 days of delivery. All faulty items must then be received by AJP Electrical Limited within 2 days of confirmation of the return.
After 2 days you will be no longer entitled to a refund.
- All returned items received within 2 days of returns confirmation will be thoroughly examined and tested by our expert technical department. Once we are satisfied that there is indeed a fault and our technical equipment has identified the cause to be of no fault of the user, a full refund or exchange will be offered.
- Please be aware that it is very difficult to issue refunds or exchanges if the fault has occurred due to misuse of the machines. We do ask that all consumers follow the instruction manuals to their items and use them in the correct manner. We will always try our best to help and of course always issue refunds, exchanges or repair items under warranty if the product has been used in the correct manner. Please refer to your instruction manuals.
- When purchasing goods from AJP Electrical Limited, your items are covered under our warranty policy subject to being notified within 48 hours.
- If at any point during the warranty period your item develops a technical fault that is not your fault, you can send the item back to AJP Electrical Limited for it to be inspected. If the item is beyond repair you will be offered an exchange. Please note that after an exchange or repair, your warranty period still runs from the date you purchased the original item.
- Any warranty claims should be made by contacting AJP Electrical Limited via our e-mail address Angus00000@aol.com you will need a copy of your original receipt as these are your warranty documents.
Please do not throw away your receipt when you receive your new item as your warranty will be invalid without these documents. Please state the nature of the fault, your name, address and product model number and a member of the AJP Electrical Limited team will assist you. Your receipt of purchase is your warranty document)
- When making a warranty claim you will be responsible for the courier costs to AJP Electrical Limited as well as the secure packaging of the product. At any time during your warranty period AJP Electrical Limited will always pay the fee to return a repaired item to you) AJP Electrical Limited cannot be held responsible for any damage to any item that occurs during transport to us if you have been responsible for arranging the courier. We recommend taking additional cover with the courier.
- Please note that all warranty claims and returns are subject to a thorough examination and inspection by our expert technical department. All faults are investigated, the item is completely stripped down and tested with our diagnostic equipment. Some examples of mis-use that we will identify that will void your warranty are:
- Deliberate sabotage of the products
- Accidental damage to the item by dropping, spilling, hitting etc.
- Attempting to use the item in a way for which it was not designed.
- Putting excessive stress on a product by not following operational guidelines.
- The above list is by no means exhaustive and is just an example of some of the ways in which your mis-use can make your warranty void. AJP Electrical Limited recommends reading instruction manuals thoroughly to make sure you know the very best way to operate an item. If you are unsure of anything please contact a member of the AJP Electrical Limited team who will be happy to help you.
- Please be aware that if upon inspection, our diagnostic equipment shows that the fault was caused by user error or mis-use, your warranty will be invalid
- As long as AJP Electrical Limited is satisfied that any fault has not been caused by user error and mis-use, your item will be replaced under warranty and returned to you as soon as possible.
Clearance items are sold at a reduced rate on a NO RETURNS basis they are unchecked stock, over stocked items or discontinued lines which are sold at a fraction of the normal price on a "sold as seen basis"
To request cancellation email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your product and order number and that you would like to cancel the extended warranty. AJP Electrical Limited will confirm by email that they have received your request and will issue you a refund for the full amount minus a £5 cancellation fee.
SITUATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
AJP Electrical Limited shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightening, flood, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
In the event that any term of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by judicial decree or decision, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.
AJP Electrical Limited takes the privacy of your personal information very seriously. If you are not a member of our mailing list, have not purchased goods from this site or have not enquired to us directly regarding the site, our products or services, then we do not possess nor collect any identifiable data about you.
However, if any of the above is applicable, AJP Electrical Limited would like to state that at present we have a strict policy of not disclosing your personal information to any third-parties.
The personal data stored by us is limited to name, address, email address(es) and phone number(s), this information will be used for us from time to time to contact you regarding the products, events and services of AJP Electrical Limited.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
How do we collect information about you and how is it used ?
You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
You may order a product or a service and give your name, email address, delivery address and phone number so that the order can be processed and products (or services) delivered to you. All credit card transactions for purchase made through this website are processed and authorised by SagePay - as a result we neither receive knowledge of or access to, your payment details.
If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask for your name, address and email address.
We may use personal information collected through correspondence with you as material for this website without your approval or any compensation. We also use this information to help us develop the functionality of our website to ensure that it is as useful and enjoyable as possible.
We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our website or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
Occasionally we reserve the right to use the personal information collected about you to let you know about new goods, services or offers that you might find interesting.
If you do not wish to receive this information, all correspondence comes with a link to an un-subscription service on this website that will allow you to remove your details from our systems and storage.
The current company policy is that your personal information will not be sold, traded or licensed to third parties of any origin.
AJP Electrical Limited has strict security procedures covering the storage of your personal information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. In the event of you contacting us we may ask you for proof of your identity before disclosing any such stored personal information.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE:
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. Any contributions you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any contributions posted by you or any other user of our Site.
We have the right to remove any contributions, material or posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the terms herein.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES:
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 as may be amended or re-enacted.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE:
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out herein. If you wish to make any use of material on our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to us.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE:
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
SUSPENSION, TERMINATION AND INDEMNITY:
If you breach or fail to comply with these terms or any part hereof, we may take such action as we deem appropriate and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude all and any liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW:
YOUR CONCERNS: If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact us.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read carefully
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE:
You agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or AJP Electrical Limited has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, AJP Electrical Limited has the right to suspend or terminate your account, cease supply and refuse you any and all current or future use of the AJP Electrical Limited site (or any portion of it).
- AJP Electrical Limited is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents who wish to allow their children access to the site should assist them in setting up any relevant accounts and supervise their access to the site. Once you have allowed your child access to the site he/she will be able to access the entire site. Please remember that the site is designed to appeal to a broad audience.
- Accordingly, as legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether the site is appropriate for your child.
INFORMATION ABOUT US:
www.ajpelectrical.com is a Site operated by AJP Electrical Limited ©.
("We") Registered address: The Gate House, Leda Properties Limited, Aston Down Business Park, Near Stroud, Gloucestershire GL6 8GA.
ACCESSING OUR SITE:
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site or to restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered with us without notice.
We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
When using our Site, you must comply with the provisions of these terms as set out herein. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
YOUR USE OF OUR SITE:
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our Site;
- Any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
APPLICABLE LAW FOR PLACE OF PERFORMANCE
AJP Electrical Limited is a company registered in England. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this site are directed at those who access this site from the United Kingdom mainland. AJP Electrical Limited makes no representation that any product referred to and the materials on this site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations.
Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. English law shall govern this Agreement.
You and we each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising out of this Agreement. If any provision of this
Agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provision.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
All such rights are reserved. Use of the Site does not give you any rights as to the intellectual property herein. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors), as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED:
Commentary and other materials and information posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY:
We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. Therefore we encourage you to read these terms regularly even if you are a registered user since these terms are legally binding on you. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All guarantees, conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it. We also expressly exclude all liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time;
- Any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Loss of income through Trading Standards investigation, if certification for any accreditation is required please email the reason that this is required with the written reason that the authority concerned has either confiscated the goods, so the necessary CE certification can be provided to the appropriate authority.
Nothing in this Agreement shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of AJP Electrical Limited
You agree that AJP Electrical Limited shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence, and statutory duty or otherwise, for any:
- Loss of profits, revenue or goodwill or any type of consequential, indirect or special loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with this Agreement.
- You also agree that (except in relation to such liability as has been expressly excluded above) the maximum aggregate of liability of AJP Electrical Limited in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise (even where AJP Electrical Limited has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage), for any loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with:
- Any defect in a product;
- Any failure by AJP Electrical Limited to process signals, data, information, orders or messages correctly or in a timely manner;
- Any misrouting or non-delivery of signals, data information, messages or orders from you to other persons or from other persons to you, or any scrambling or distortion of data or information contained in them; and
- Any liability not excluded by this Agreement shall, in respect of any one or more events or series or events (whether connected or unconnected) taking place within any twelve month period be limited, in the case of defects falling within our liability clause 2.1 above, to three times the price of the relevant goods/services. This limit shall also apply in the event that any exclusion or other provision contained in this Agreement is held to be invalid for any reason and AJP Electrical Limited becomes liable for loss or damage that could otherwise have been limited.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are in a better position than AJP Electrical Limited to foresee and evaluate any potential damage or loss that you may suffer in connection with the goods and services provided by AJP Electrical Limited, and therefore that AJP Electrical Limited cannot adequately insure in respect of such liability. You warrant to AJP Electrical Limited that you will insure against, or bear yourself, any loss for which AJP Electrical Limited has excluded liability.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations of liability set out in this clause 7 may not apply to you.
- Products being purchased for use outside of the United Kingdom are not granted any level of warranty cover for their purchase.
Save to the extent that it falls within the provisions of our Liability Clause, you shall indemnify AJP Electrical Limited and any third party (including its sub-contractors) from and against any liability, losses, rights, expenses, loss of profits, business interruption, consequential loss, pecuniary loss, claims or legal proceedings, including, but not limited to claims involving defamation and intellectual property infringement, and expenses, including legal fees, arising from your use of the AJP Electrical Limited site or purchase of goods and/or services from that site which are brought or threatened against AJP Electrical Limited or suffered or incurred by AJP Electrical Limited by another person or entity.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE:
TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE:
Contracts for the supply of GOODS OR SERVICES OR INFORMATION formed through our Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of supply.
MAKING A PURCHASE FROM AJP ELECTRICAL LIMITED
- A notice or order summary will appear on your web browser including information from our partner PayPal when you submit an order with AJP Electrical Limited . The summary contains important information such as a description, price and delivery charges of the good or services ordered. AJP Electrical Limited suggests that you print off a hard copy of the notice or save a copy to your hard drive for your own records.
- AJP Electrical Limited will not be obliged to supply the goods or services submitted in your order until you have received an e-mail from us accepting your order ("Order Confirmation"). However, in the event the goods or services are listed on AJP Electrical Limited site at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from its suppliers but AJP Electrical Limited have accepted your order before the discrepancy is noticed, AJP Electrical Limited shall e-mail you to ask whether you are willing to pay the correct price for the goods or services ordered. If you are unwilling to pay the correct price AJP Electrical Limited reserves the right to cancel the contract immediately without any liability to you.
- If AJP Electrical Limited exercises its right to cancel a contract it will immediately issue a credit to your debit or credit card account if it has already made a charge to your card before cancelling your order. OR
AJP Electrical Limited will charge your debit or credit card if the item is out of stock and on pre-order and then send the goods to you once they are back in stock. A note in the checkout will indicate if an item is out of stock and on pre order.
- In the event that the goods ordered by you are not available AJP Electrical Limited reserves the right to provide you with goods of a similar quality and specification and will inform you of such in the Order Confirmation.
- If you wish to return an item please see our returns policy
- Please be aware all our electrical appliances use a UK plug system and it is down to the customer to check the requirements of their particular country – and AJP Electrical Limited will not cover the postage cost outside the UK should there be any warranty issues.
COOKIES/ IP ADDRESS
We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.